Jorden completed round 9 of chemo Sunday evening, once again he was able to get through the round without any issues at all. He was doing so well, that the doctors took him off of the puck-meds late Sunday night. Jorden was feeling great Monday and blood levels were good, so the doctors decided to released him from the hospital that afternoon at 3pm. This was the fastest release from the hospital, we checked in on Friday started chemo that night at 6pm and he was out and back home by 4pm Monday.

Jorden is enjoying time at home with family and friends. On Monday he spent the evening with aunt Shirley and uncle Hassan. On Tuesday Sean came over to visit, the boys spent time playing ball outside and enjoyed pizza. On Wednesday he had a visit from Kayla before they both cheered on his Red Sox little league team as they played a great game against the Angels. After the game Jorden grabbed his glove and went on the pitching mound and pitched a few with Nelson. His arm is still strong and it was a great site to see him on the ball field.  Today Jorden went to lunch with friends at Gators. This was the first time since being sick that Jorden played the games there with friends. After we stopped at Windy Ridge to pick up some school work. Another first for Jorden, walking into the school. Jorden was welcomed with hugs and love and was excited to see his Windy Ridge family.

Tomorrow Friday Jorden has been invited by the Dr. Phillips High School baseball team to throw out the first pitch before their District Championship game against Boone High School. The first pitch/game starts at 4pm so if you can make it, please stop by Dr. Phillips High School and show your support.

Jorden has a clinic visit on Monday and then he goes back on Friday May 4th for his last round of chemo before surgery.

Jorden continues to be blessed through this whole process, our  boy is getting better, stronger and wiser.

Thank you for all your support, thoughts and prayers.

Posted by Joanne & Nelson